Monday, October 17, 2011

Quick Gospel

Revelation 3:20

New International Version (NIV)
20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Thought:
He is standing at the door knocking with food in his hands to share with you.  Are you going to let Him in so you can enjoy the meal?  The food He is sharing are the words for us to get nurishment from.  Can we even hear Him knocking in this world?  He gives us the choice as to whether or not we let Him in, but again can we be quite enough to even hear the knock?  Opportunity is presenting itself, will you open the door?

Prayer:
Father, keep our mouths shut and our ears open to hear your knock, so that we can let you in.  Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment