Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Glee(ked)

So word is (g)leeking out that I have become a huge Glee(k) (one who follows Glee(TV show on fox network).  I was concerned as the episode started last evening that the show was going to go in a bad direction.  Never the less, as the midpoint cam and Rory read from Luke 2 in the episode I knew I would once again not be disappointed.  In the true spirit of the Christmas spirit the gang realized what the season is truly about.  Giving, caring, and loving one another.  as busy as we will be, and as hard as it might get.  The real reason why we celebrate this season has NOTHING to do with getting.  It is all about giving!  Look at what we were given as a gift from God on Christmas.  The gift of eternal grace, and salvation for all that believe in the miracle of Christ.  "Do they know it's Christmas", thanks to Glee, I have been reminded of this.

Awesome, the power of entertainment when it is used for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment