Tuesday, October 16, 2012

old is as old does

Well 1 day into my 36th year on earth and I feel.   Well, like 1 day into my 36th year.  I have been told I need to start writing again.  Life was better for some others when I did.  I admit for myself too!  So I will attempt to keep writing again, once or twice per week. 
Plans never go as you would hope they are to, for sure!  Like when you spend days planning a lesson, or an activity and it all goes south in a hurry.  What do you do?   Life around you keeps moving.  It does not stop for broken hearts, or pieces.  Where am I going with this?  Life is precious... no doubt about it.  So much going on in our personal lives that we get so caught up in our own plans to forget that someone else has plans for us.  This past year my OCD has complicated my life and I realize I cannot let it win.  I have gotten so out of touch with the ultimate goal that I am not even sure I am on the right track any more.  It has taken me to stop and see what is going on in someone else's life to make me realize I need to get back to what God has placed in front of me.  What is keeping you form doing the same?  Let's walk together over the next couple of months then and lean on each other, be accountable for our actions.  Then see what life turns out like once we give it all up to God.  Just as He asks us to do anyway.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment