Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daily Bread!

" Give us Lord, Our daily bread."  More than food on our tables.  God supplies for us all that that we need to make it through each and everyday we have.  We tend to focus on the problems instead of the blessings a lot in life.  Stupid job I need to get up and go to! stupid car that is not worth a dime and cost me money to fix it and gas to put in it!  Stinkin' test to take!  Darn traffic!  Doesn't that just about sum up your mornings?  Well, the daily bread is the fact that you have a job, a car, an education, even the air to breathe, to wake up.  Don't say that God does not care.  God most certainly does, look at all that is given to you on a daily basis to survive.  Strength, courage, wisdom, all things to grow on. 

"God everything I have comes from you.  You are my source for all that I am entrusted to steward.  I would not even get to work, get up, go to school, etc. if you did not give me the breathe to wake up this morning.  you are my source for everything.  So, Lord give me today, and all that I need throughout it."

God Bless,
Craig

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Craig!!! Sometimes we need a little reminder of how blessed we are! Chasity

    ReplyDelete