Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuned in Tuesday

Well it's back! I have gotten away form doing my tuesday video clips. I missed it too! I saw this video and it has prompted me to return to sharing music and videos on this blog. This album is actually released today to public. Jason Castro " Only a mountain". So tell me what things stand in your way from you getting to God's goals in your life? Tell it to move, it'll move!! I would like to dedicate this song to my Father-in law. He has many mountains that are moving right now for him, simply becasue he it telling it to do so. This has become my inspiration to keep moving forward with things that I am scared won't work or I might not make it with. Mountains...I believe God made them so we can learn how to fly!... Right? Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment