Thursday, January 3, 2013

whom will you feed?

I finished my Christmas devotional (A different kind of Christmas- Mike Slaughter) on Wednesday the 2nd.  This is how it provoked me into the new year! "it is not enough to receive the gift.  We are to be the gift.  Jesus comes into this world through our lives.  We are created,in other words, to be God's feed trough(manger).  It's only then that we will experience a different kind of Christmas, and the joy of living and giving like Jesus.  I hope this motivates you like it has me to change your view of all things for this coming new year.  The world is hungry will you feed them???

Dear Lord, my feet are getting tired, my hands are calloused, but they are yours to do with what you will.  Not my will, but yours Lord.  Amen

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment