Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gospel

Revelation 16:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Thought:
So I have heard many teachers make references to false prophets of those that do not teach the following of Jesus Christ.  I have also heard teachers say that there are many Christian false prophets as well.  So here is my question, if someone brings a non believer to know and follow Christ through their teachings, how can that prophet or denomination be considered false?  This is my struggle, any thoughts...?

Prayer:
Dear Heavnly Father, those that worship you are considered followers.  Those that do not know you are considered lost.   Those that teach on your Word to bring the lost to you are considered prophets, help me to understand the difference and enlighten others why some can be false.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment