Monday, November 28, 2011

Quick Gospel

2 Corinthians 12:9a

New International Version (NIV)
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Thought:
In all of our suffering that we endure, God is going to handle it for us.  In that moment, His grace will cover us to make us beautiful.  I use the image of a caterpillar escaping from the chrysalis.  The caterpillar has to go through the struggle as painful as it is to be able to use its wings to fly as a butterfly.  What ever it is you are going through or dealing with, God has given you the ability to fly away from it as something new and beautiful. We just have to get through the first initial struggle.  His grace is indeed sufficient enough.

Prayer:
My all-knowing King, help me get beyond my questions so I can trust even when things happen that I don't understand. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment