Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it is early to be well wishing this Holiday.  However, I have chosen to take next week off to engage my time with family, friends and most importantly God!  My decree is that you all make time to do the same.  We tend to let the Holiday's get overtaken by our busyness.  I feel that God is asking me to take some time off and enjoy what He is doing, blessing and talking with me.  Find His voice over these next couple of days and relish in those moments.  Relish in those moments with family, and the memories that get shared.  I will see you all back at this blog the following week with more gospels and tunes to share as we welcome in the advent season.  God Bless to all, and have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving holiday.  Over this time off, pray for each other as well.  Especially keep my good buddy Trevor Kirby in those thoughts, he got rushed to the ER last evening with appendicitis.  God Speed good buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment