Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Thoughts

I was planning on taking a break form writing this week.  Funny, how God changes that for us.  My purpose for taking the break was to slow down and get back in touch with God and really search with God for answers about my life.  It seems that when you plan to disconnect from the world to get closer God might just say to you " I need you to connect with people right now..."  In conversations and dialogue this week, along with my class reading assignments I found myself connect more with other people than I had planned.  But that is where God needed me to be, willing to put myself at total command to Him and His will.  In this week of living I became a lot more closer to God by doing this, then I would have by doing it my way.  Life will throw surprises at you all the time.  You do not need to be strong enough to handle them, just be weak enough to hand them over to God so that HE can be strong enough for you.  That's how I learned to fight my battles this week.  I hope that God finds you in those places in your life all the time too.  It will always amaze me (you) where God will meet you at.  Ponder on this thought for the weekend.  See where it leads you in your walk with God.

Have a great and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment