Friday, September 2, 2011

Shared Thoughts

Today's thoughts are inspired by a new song bya new group called 1000 Generations (will be featured in upcoming Tuned In...)  The song is called "It could be me".  It encompasses to me what one person is capible of living and changing.  it is all about the perspective of the person living it and watching it...

It could be me sleeping on the corner
It could be me feeding that person

It could be me going through the addiction
It could be me opening my heart to help them

It could be me hurting my body to make to make them hear
It could be me lending a hand to help them up.

It could be me digging in the trash to find food
I could be me buying a hot dinner for one that needs it

It could be me adding to this apathy
It could be me giving my sympathy

It should be me up on that tree
It should be my back that is battered and bruised

It is because of Him , that I am free

Praise God for all that we have, and we can do to help the least of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment