Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quick Gospel

Titus 3:1-2
1 Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, 2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone.

Thought:
I don't know about you, but I find this one extremely hard to swallow most days.  I want to share my thoughts to most or of most with people.  Bad habit is though that those folks are usually not around to hear what I am sharing.  In the light of reading this text it makes me realize that my thoughts may be different then that of most of the genres of people listed in this text.  Yet ,I need to live according to this text because that is what makes us Christians.  Being obedient, good, peace makers,considerate, gentle towards all folks.  even the ones that hold authority over our lives, even the ones that make it hard to get through each day.  Too many people, including myself let others destroy us by what we think they are saying and doing towards us.  So we plan to retaliate, and little does it dawn on us that by thinking such things and plans that we are only destroying ourselves in the thought process.  By wasting that time away from God.  Do what is right, and keep your thoughts good.  You will see the difference in your days if you do, I have been lately.

Prayers:
Dear Heavenly Father, extinguish any ill will in my mind today so that I ma bring honor and glory to you in all that I say and do with and to others in my life.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment