Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts from Reality

God bless my youngest son for his reactions to things.  I have grown so much by him in understanding the Father and Son relationship of God and Christ.  Today, all my son had to do was put on his shoes and jacket and get to the bus stop,  the bus was patiently waiting for him.  He just had a complete melt down as the  bus was waiting so I had to push and force him to get on the bus and get to school.  I could not not figure out what the big deal was.  Besides the rain and today being Thursday ( did you know that statically speaking Thursday's are the least likely day of the week to be a good day!!)  I could not figure out what the deal was.  Then driving to work today it hit me.  It was not about my son and his break down, it was about me and my break downs with God.  How many times in my life and yours does God just have to say enough is enough, it's time to get on the bus and go where I need you to go.  What do we do?  Kick and scream the whole way there...yet once we are on the bus and where God wants us to be it's all good, it's just getting past the break down point.  Don't you feel that God gets frustrated with us when we act like this?  Joshua 1:5 I will never leave you nor forsake you.  Get on the bus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment