Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome Back!

New Year, new you....yada, yada, yada right!  Why do we do that?  This year I'm gonna_____(fill in the blank).  Yet for the most part we never do.  Our sermons at church this past weekend kind of went along with that line of thinking as well.  We seem to talk alot, yet never commit to walking the talk.  So as a new year does begin for us, challenge yourself to commit to one thing this new year that will bring a change to SOMEONE ELSE.  One small commitment at a time will bring great change to a community.  In fact bringing change is what I want to tell you about with my blog.  My spring classes this semester are Wednesday mornings, so it will be hard for me to write for the blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.  So I am changing the days to Tuesday's and Thursday's, and occassionally some extra thoughts thrown in here and there.  I wish all of my readers a great and blessed new year ahead.  Find God in your life, fight to keep Him there, and let Him take charge of your life. 
Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment