Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick Gospel

Romans 7:18
18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

Thought:
So what a crushing blow this becomes for me, to realize that everytime I go to God, for any reason.  I become undone in His sight.  Unfinished, because in me there is nothing good, but through Him all things are good and wonderful.  It is a new week, and already a devistating week for yet another lose in my family.  Yet we continue to know that God is the one in charge.  I recently made a comment to a few people that I felt like I was living the life of Job, but as well like Job it was hard for him to admit that life with out God was not good.  In all that he had endured in his life he stood by his belief in an everlasting God.  Because Job knew that with out Him his life would alwasy remain undone, unfinished.  Realize today that God has something in you that he wants finished so let Him have control of it and see what gets done.  Letting God control your life you will have opportunity to see lots of great and wonderful things carried out through you that will make an impact to many others around you.

Prayer:
Creator of day and night, you ae with me in all that I do.  Aloow me to realize that without you nothing works for the good.  Be good, do good in my life today so that others will benefit.  
As well today please keep the McIntosh family (my sister) in your thoughts and prayers in this time of loss and sympathy for the entire family.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment