Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Gospel

1 Corinthians 9:20-22
20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

Thought:
Inevitably what Paul is saying here is to become what you need to become to reach and teach those for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Do not just sit and try to contact them from where YOU are, get up and GO, and MEET them where THEY are.  Everyone needs to be approached a different way they are wired differently to understand.  It becomes our jobs as the teachers to reach them how they need it, not for them to come looking for us.  Today challenge yourself to approach someone to reach them with the words and actions of Christ.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, putting oursleves to teh test is hard, because we do not want the blame to fall on us if something goes wrong.  So Lord just let us listen for you to go and reach those that need to be reached in a way that they will get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment