Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Gospel

1 Corinthians 9:16
Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

Thought:
I have been stuck in the book of Corinthians lately, I love reading about the early church and what Paul went through with and for them.  Comparing the then church to the today church also facinates me too!  But one thing that I keep reading as a general message in Corinthians comes back to this text for me.  If we are called to preach the message, ask yourself then who will you reach with this message of Good News today by your words, and maybe more importantly by your actions!!

Prayer:
Dear Lord, all of our doings and saying pale in comparison to yours.  Thank you for the glorious wonders that you continue to prevail in our lives.  Let us reach the world with your magnificent grace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment