Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Again....

Ok I have to say this!  I feel like Job right now.  All around me is crumbling and it hurts now.  Again... another one is taken from the Sager family.  Prayers for Bud (Charles) Sager and family.  I can not even begin to wrap my mind around these past six months of all that was lost.  It has been a devastating year for us.  Is it me Lord?  Should I wrap myself in a bubble to protect the rest of them?  As the words from the last funeral ring still so clear, we can not live in the "what if" past of our minds.  We must move forward with the freedom in hearts to know that there is no more suffering or pain in there lives.  It is our pride that hurts us the most.  Why, because we view it with our rose colored glasses and mourn what we in our physical form will miss the most about them not being around anymore.  Grieving that lose is what brings our own freedom in tragedy like this.  All that you have done to keep our family close will never be forgotten and will always be cherished.   Love you and will always miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment