Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick Gospel

Isaiah 59:1
Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.

Thought:
Today my challenge is to listen for God to speak.  I will get that opportunity this morning and afternoon.  I will pour out all I have in me to God.  Then I will listen.  No matter how much to tell to God his ear never grows tired of hearing you cry, talk to Him.  Sometimes to be faithful we need that.  That knowledge to know that no matter what it is in our life just talking with God will release it, so we can be free to hear back from Him.  Find a point and place to go and do just that; talk and as well listen for His direction.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, let me keep my mouth and ears focused on you today.  Allow me to grow in that conversation too.  Amen.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment